All information on this website is provided for information purposes only and Laser Plumbing East Tamaki has made reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which Laser Plumbing East Tamaki apologises.
This website may contain links to websites maintained by other organisations. Laser Plumbing East Tamaki makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy (or any other aspect) of the information on those websites. Links to other websites should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information on those websites.
Laser Plumbing East Tamaki makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on its website or via hypertext links or any other item used either directly or indirectly from the Laser Plumbing East Tamaki website and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. By accessing this website, you agree that Laser Plumbing East Tamaki is not responsible to you or any third party for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website (or any of the content contained herein) including, but not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
Laser Plumbing East Tamaki claims copyright in the content of this website and all rights are expressly reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without the prior written consent of Laser Plumbing East Tamaki.
Additional Payment Terms and Conditions
Any instructions received by the customer for the supply of goods and services shall constitute a binding contract and acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
Time is chargeable for collecting material for jobs. If tradesman is required to leave the site to collect further material for a job, then all time is chargeable from the time we leave the site until we return. Materials are charged per job at the supplier recommended retail rate.
If we have to travel over 20KM from the customers address to collect materials and return to that address, we reserve the right to charge additional fee of $30 + GST to cover fuel / maintenance costs.
Payment can be made by:
- EFTPOS machine (Debit Card or Credit Card)
- By link on your emailed invoice sent by the tradesman or Laser Plumbing Office on completion of the job. (Please note a 3% fee will apply for credit cards)
- Online Banking ASB -12 3040 0675890 00 – Account Name: PlumbGas Systems Ltd
Payment Option Terms
- Payment for Goods and Services shall be made in full on or before the due date of the invoice.
- Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of 5% over and above the overdraft rate charged by ASB.
- Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by Laser Plumbing East Tamaki in the enforcement of any rights contained in this agreement shall be paid by the Customer, this includes all fees on solicitor’s client basis and debt collection agency fees.
- Invoices to be paid on completion of job or on agreed payment due date.
- All goods supplied by Laser Plumbing East Tamaki remain the property of the company and we reserve the right to collect the goods if the invoice is not paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
In order for us to consider your query, this needs to be made within seven (7) days by phoning the office on 0800 12 13 12. In the event of human error, Laser Plumbing East Tamaki reserves the right to amend undercharged invoices within 7 working days of invoice date and request customer to settle the difference or shortfall.
We can reschedule work for free, but any jobs cancelled within 24 hours may incur a cancellation fee. Any time a tradesman is booked, and the tradesman is dispatched to job or is on site, a minimum charge will apply whether any work is completed on site.
Workmanship is 12 months on new installations, this does not include any maintenance or repair items. We honour manufacturers warranty for any product that the company supplied and installed.